TEncoder is a open-source multithreaded GUI for FFMpeg, MEncoder and MPlayer.
- Run up to 16 simultaneous processes and/or make FFMpeg and Mencoder to do internal multithreaded encoding.
- Rip unprotected DVDs
- Hard-code subtitles with same name as video using Mencoder
- Hard-code subtitles tracks (soft-coded subtitles) with MEncoder
- Download video/audio from YouTube etc
- 840 device presets
- Do two passes to improve quality
- Pass custom options to encoders
- Extract audio or video
- Extract parts from file
- Convert audio files (mp3 to aac etc)
- Select audio track from files with multiple audio tracks
- Extract jobs to .bat file so they can be run later
- Preview files with all options applied
- Edit/create presets
- Works under Wine
- 64bit and 32bit versions available
Click links to see screenshots.
Please note that skins are disabled as default. You can enable them under settings window.
Latest version of TEncoder is 4.5.2 You can download it from here.
You can contribute to TEncoder by making a donation. Button below will take you to Paypal where you can make a donation securely. Any amount is highly appreciated.
Help and Contact
Please use thread below to get help. You can also send email to• Doom9 thread
Turkish users can also visit the following site to get help.• Divxplanet.com thread
You can also use "Send email to author" button in program to send me email. Spammers will be shot at sight.
TEncoder uses tools or components below:
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110−1301, USA.